Wednesday, October 27th, 2021
Playing is hard work when you’re a kid. All the running, jumping, biking, scootering, exploring, and more can only mean one thing at the end of the day for your child. He or she is definitely going to need a bath! Some kids love to take a bath, while others will fight their parents the whole time. Bath time doesn’t have to be such a challenge though! Keep reading for some great tips on how to make bath time more fun.
· Lots of Bubbles- You can never have too many bubbles in a bath!
· Play Fun Music- Get your child grooving, singing, and having a grand time when you play fun music during their bath time.
· Bath Paints- Your child’s creative juices can get flowing while painting the tub. You can use bath time paints or add a little food coloring to shaving cream.
· Glow Bath- Add glow sticks to the bathtub and dim the lights.
· Bath Bombs-Toss a bath bomb into the tub for your child and watch their excitement as the bomb fizzes away. As an added bonus, have a new toy for them to discover hidden in the tub.
· Character Washcloth-A washcloth with their favorite character on it is sure to be a hit and will encourage them to get super clean.
· Bath Toys-A rubber duck, a boat, buckets, and some foam letters. That’s all some kids need to have fun in the tub, and even practice their letters and colors.
· Soft Towel and New PJs-After a long soak in the tub, complete with lots of fun, a soft towel to dry off and new pajamas just cannot be beat.
Do you keep adding more and more soap, but still aren’t getting enough bubbles for your child? It’s probably not the amount of soap you’ve dumped in the tub, rather it’s the minerals in your water. The calcium and magnesium in hard water, make it difficult for soap to efficiently lather and make bubbles. There’s nothing more disappointing than looking forward to a fun bubble bath only to have it just be a couple of suds around the edges of your tub. Hard water minerals can also build up on your laundry, causing towels and clothes to feel hard and crunchy so you don’t even have an enjoyable experience when you’re done bathing either.
The solution to not enough bubbles and stiff laundry is a water softener. Water softeners remove the hardness minerals in your water, resulting in soft water that creates more bubbles for your child’s bubble bath. Washing your laundry in soft water means your clothes and towels come out soft every time. Also, a nice, soft towel is perfect for post-bath snuggles.
Soft water will rinse off your skin better. This leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, rather than dried out and itchy. When your child’s skin is soft and smooth and not itchy and bothersome, it means they will be less crabby.
Think you have a problem with hard water in your home? Give us a call today! One of our trained technicians will head out to your house and test your water for hardness and much, much more. They will determine a solution for your home from our full line of WaterCare water softeners.